- 8 ounces dry elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 can (15 oz each) Wolf® Brand Chili No Beans
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Mild (or Original) Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) Velveeta®, cut into cubes
1. Cook macaroni according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain and return to pan.
2. Add chili, drained tomatoes and Velveeta to macaroni; cook over medium heat 5 minutes more or until Velveeta melts, stirring occasionally.
3. Add beans, onlins green onions and other toppings to taste.
*Original recipe from ready set eat.