- 1 (10 ounce) bag baby spinach leaves, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 red onion, sliced very thin
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts (optional)
- 1 pomegranate, peeled and seeds separated
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- 12oz of cook and cut chicken breast or 12 to 16oz of cooked chicken tenderloin
1. Rinse and pan fry your chicken (season to taste)
2. Let your chicken cool and cut into bite size pieces
3. Place spinach in a salad bowl. Top with red onion, walnuts, feta, and sprouts. Sprinkle pomegranate seeds over the top, and drizzle with vinaigrette.
4. Mix the salad and place the chicken on top.
*Recipe modified from a recipe on allrecipes.
Pomegranate Chicken Salad